I have a new blog that I
stalk follow now on a daily basis, 27 & Counting. Nicole is a breath of fresh air in the blogosphere and I enjoy her blog immensely. She is a sweet tea lovin country girl from Kentucky living in Texas with her husband who is a secret agent or something mysterious like that 😉 but also a roper. You can tell by her words in her posts that she is just an all around genuine human. I love that! Plus she promised me a spot in a rocking chair on her front porch with sweet tea in a mason jar waiting for me! SCORE!
During my morning
stalk stop by of her blog this am I noticed that she had won an award! You go Girl! You deserve it! As I am reading and thinking Awwe! It’s so sweet, I notice she has passed along the award to fellow bloggers. Guess who was one of them? Go on Guess!
Your’s Truly…ME! Fnkybee!
Uh Huh..Do a little Dance!
I won….Drum Roll Please…..
1. Thank and Link the giver of the award.
Nicole..thank you, You rock my world. Get that Sweet Tea ready!
2. Share 7 Radom Facts about yourself.
1. I never wanted kids, I couldn’t stand them. I asked my mom at the age of 18 if I could get my tubes tied. This is quite funny seeing that I have 2 of them now and was the President of our local MOMS Club Chapter for 2 years.
2. I think one reason I love tattoos so much is the pain. If there comes the day that I can’t take the pain anymore, I’m officially old.
3. W was birthed naturally. This was not by choice and it hurt..really bad. I had an epidural needle in my back when I unknowingly pushed. Needless to say the needle was taken out and it was game on.
4. I hit rock bottom in my younger years and dug myself out of the hole. I think that is the sole reason why I appreciate every single thing that I have in my life now. You don’t know what you have until it is all gone.
5. When I sing I sound like a dying cow. Just ask my kids.
6. I was meant to be a princess or filthy rich. That is so shallow of me but I could rock it like no ones business.
7. If I was a princess I would want B to be my prince that rescues me from the evil witch. (gag me with a spoon, right?)
3. Pass the Award to 10 Blog Buds.
1. My latin lover Marina over at Marina Sleeps. – She rocks the missing latin in me.
2. My cosmic twin Jen over at Firecracker3’s Musings – She’s my cosmic twin of course & we share the same brain over the span of states
3. My Las Vegas Lover Thy over at Thypolar’s Life Uncensored – She’s my secret girlfriend and I love her
4. Thoughtsie over at Thoughts Appear – She rocks my world on a daily basis
5. The Soapbox – She tells it like it is. That’s Right!
6. Pkitass over at All I know is This – She is A-Mazing & has a coffee stealing cat named Chococat
7. Ann over at Waxing Lyrical – My Canadian friend that rocks my world when she posts
8. My Las Vegas Lover’s Husband over at Hacking Vegas – he has to share whether he likes it or not! AND his blog is awesome.
9. Tom B. Taker over at Shouts From the Abyss – He’s awesome and says poop a lot
10. Don’t Make that Face – I have no idea what her name is but she is Hil-arious
So there you have it people. My award, my random facts and my list of award winning blogging buds.
Rock on with your bad selfs!